Thursday, November 14, 2013

BBC & Cuckold Tattoos

The Queen of Spades.  It's more than a playing card.

In the world of sex, it's as powerful a symbol as there is.

In the cuckolding world, when tattooed on a white wife it marks her as being black owned and humiliates her husband more than anything.

One night after an afternoon with one of her black lovers my wife Judy told me she had a surprise for me.  I thought it might be a used condom or a very wet pair of her panties.

My heart sank when she lowered her panties to reveal a big, black and bold Queen of Spades tattoo on her right butt cheek.

"Do you like it?" she asked me.

I didn't.  It was big enough and low enough that it would be prominently displayed any time she wore one of her bathing suits.

"I got it done this afternoon" she said.  "Now kiss it."
Greg & Sheryl

I obeyed, not knowing what else to do.  The shock of seeing the tattoo clouded my thought process.  I should have realized that were it a real tattoo there would have probably been some redness around the site.

Only after teasing me for a few more minutes about having a black owned wife on display to others did she tell me it was a temporary tattoo.

Just then I realized how humiliated and aroused I was; two emotions that cuckolds often feel at the same time.

If you're a couple who's thinking about cuckolding, likes to play-act about it during foreplay, or if you're a wife who wants to play a little joke on your hubby, why not try a Temporary Queen of Spades Tattoo?

It could be plenty of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment